Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fashion File: Wurkin Stiffs


The coolest thing that Wurkin Stiffs offers is their patented "Power Stays". They are magnetic so they keep your collar where you want it to be. I have been wearing them everyday to the office, and they haven't failed me yet. My Collar has stayed right where I wanted it without drooping, or spreading like a character in Saturday Night Fever.

They also offer a wide variety of other men's accessories which look awesome. I had a nerdy moment when I saw that they have a cuff knot collection called "Superhero" (pictured above). I IMMEDIATELY put all of them into my shopping cart without thinking. I ended up ordering the "Tony Stark" and "Clark Kent" Knotz. They come in packaged in corked vials with their "KNOTZ" logo.

Overall, I came away very impressed with their products. I will definitely be repeat customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment